The STUDSON SHK-1 industrial safety helmet is the first of its kind in North America. The revolutionary SHK-1 is the most innovative industrial safety helmet to hit the market and now you can get your hands on it.
Designed specifically for the industrial trades, the SHK-1 utilizes cutting-edge head protection components used in gravity sports but never before used together in an industrial safety helmet.
✓ ANSI Z89.1- 2014 | Meets European standard EN 12492:2012
✓ Certified Type II - Type II helmets can withstand impact from all sides
✓ Class C — Conductive
✓ Vented — Designed to keep the rain out while providing greater impact protection and increased breathability perfect for those out in the field
✓ Rear dial— Located in the back to tighten and loosen helmet as needed
✓ Utmost comfort — Comfort is essential and our helmets are comfortable enough to wear through your entire work day.
- Koroyd® welded tubes — crumple instantly on impact to absorb maximum force to protect your skull and brain from direct and angled impacts which may reduce the risk of suffering a life-changing injury.
- twICEme® — An integrated chip based on NFC technology that stores emergency contacts and critical medical information to allow first responders to access vital data when seconds matter.
- 4-point chin strap system — Fidlock® magnetic buckle enclosure with adjustable nylon 4-point strap, allowing for maximum adjustability and easy one-handed use with gloves.
- Sleek Design — An innovative-looking helmet while blending elements from the traditional hard hat heritage
- Add-on accessories available to attach to SHK-1 helmet
Visor with under brim integration, ear protection easily clips into the side rails, rear brim molecularity and 4 headlamp clips.
ANSI Z89.1 – 2014 TYPE I & II CLASS C
Integrated koroyd® panels protect the head in critical impacts zones, paired with an eps liner and abs shell for ultimate durability.
Sleek 360°fit system with 20mm of adjustability up or down ensures a secure fit and comfort for all head shapes and sizes.
LIFE SAVING DIFFERENCE
twICEme®nfc (near field communication) chip embedded in the helmet which stores and gives vital emergency information to first responders when seconds matter.
Industry first silicone shearing pads allow for rotational energy absorption upon oblique impacts and finished with a silver antimicrobial fiber reducing bacteria.
M/L (53-59CM), L/XL (58-63CM)
Fidlock® magnetic buckle enclosure with adjustable nylon 4-point strap, allowing for maximum adjust ability and easy one-handed use with gloves.
Designed to keep rain out of vents, paired with koroyd® welded tubular makeup, provides unrivaled breath ability and exhausting of hot air.