Working At STUDSON
STUDSON was born when passion for safety intersected between gravity sports and industrial protection. After identifying there has been very little innovation since the hard hat was invented in 1919, STUDSON was created to bring safer & more innovative head protection to the industrial athlete.
As a company, we take pride in creating a progressive work environment that supports the well-being of our employees. STUDSON is always looking for talented individuals to bring knowledge and experience in the safety industry.
Our mission is to save lives and reduce the severity of accidents. If you work hard and have passion for safety, we want to hear from you.
Join us in disrupting the industrial safety industry and let’s change the world together.
Current Job Openings
Sales Executive – Southeast U.S.
You will be responsible for driving sales success through a variety of channels, including training sessions, industry events, and targeted outreach to new and existing clients. Key responsibilities will include:
- Building and maintaining positive relationships with clients through effective negotiation and resolution of any issues that arise.
- Proactively reaching out to new prospects through daily outbound calls and following up on leads generated through events and trade shows.
- Keeping detailed records of all sales activities in our CRM system (NetSuite), including creating task reminders for follow-up and updating client information regularly.
- Staying up-to-date with industry trends and identifying new opportunities for growth.
- Providing exceptional customer service by following up on samples, conducting product demonstrations, and checking in with clients on a monthly basis.
- Attending industry events, to network and identify new sales leads while representing the company with professionalism at all times.
WHAT MATTERS MOST:
- Successful sales experience of minimum three years required.
- Willingness to travel approximately 30% of the calendar year.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and initiate sales efforts, with a talent for building positive relationships.
- Strong proficiency in MS Office, and additional NetSuite experience preferred but not required.
- Skilled in time management and prioritization, with a focus on following through on commitments.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATION AND COMPETENCIES
- Prior experience in the Consumer Goods Industry is a major advantage.
- Demonstrated ability to establish trust and positive relationships through effective interpersonal skills.
- Your interpersonal approach fosters open communication and engenders confidence in your intentions.
This is a FULL-TIME role that comes with a competitive salary and/or commission, comprehensive benefits, and a stock option program. Additionally, there is a small business level of flexibility to accommodate your needs.
**Please note that the information outlined in this job description is intended to give a general overview of the tasks and responsibilities associated with this position at STUDSON. It is not exhaustive, and the job description may be subject to change**
DON’T SEE THE JOB YOU’RE INTERESTED IN?
Don’t count yourself out yet. We’re always looking out for talented and passionate people to join our team.
Introduce yourself and send us your resume and/or LinkedIn profile to email@example.com.