Working At STUDSON
STUDSON was born when passion for safety intersected between gravity sports and industrial protection. After identifying there has been very little innovation since the hard hat was invented in 1919, STUDSON was created to bring safer & more innovative head protection to the industrial athlete.
As a company, we take pride in creating a progressive work environment that supports the well-being of our employees. STUDSON is always looking for talented individuals to bring knowledge and experience in the safety industry.
Our mission is to save lives and reduce the severity of accidents. If you work hard and have passion for safety, we want to hear from you.
Join us in disrupting the industrial safety industry and let’s change the world together.
Current Job Openings
WAREHOUSE AND LOGISTICS MANAGER
• Provide a best-in-class customer experience by processing, shipping, receiving and fulfillment of all orders (D2C, B2B & Wholesale) within 1-2 days
• Ensure accurate processing of orders to customers
• Warranty processing, issuing credits and new product and/or spare parts within two to three days
• Pickup/deliver helmets to/from pad printer using company truck and trailer
• Ensure inventory numbers are accurate and move product between warehouses as needed
• Oversee and perform inbound quality inspection from the factory
• Engage in problem solving to support process improvement
• Maintain a clean and organized work area
• Keep the warehouse safe, fully functioning and stocked at all times
WHAT MATTERS MOST:
•You thrive in an ALL-HANDS-ON-DECK, NO JOB IS TOO BIG OR TOO SMALL environment
• Able to use basic math skills (counting, addition and subtraction)
• Able to read labels, tickets and other product documentation
• Good written and oral communication skills
• You thrive in a constantly changing, fast paced environment
• You know how to prioritize, manage time efficiently, and follow through independently
This role involves constant moving, reaching and climbing stairs. Must be able to lift and carry up to 30 pounds unassisted and able to work at elevated heights (up to 12 feet).
This is a FULL TIME, in-person position located in Lake Oswego, OR that offers competitive salary, great benefits, small business flexibility and stock option program.
The information provided in this job description is designed to provide the general nature and level of work performed by employees within the job classification. The job description is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive list of all work duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. This job description will be updated, modified, and revised by STUDSON, at its sole discretion, from time to time as it deems necessary to meet the needs of the business.
DON’T SEE THE JOB YOU’RE INTERESTED IN?
Don’t count yourself out yet. We’re always looking out for talented and passionate people to join our team.
Introduce yourself and send us your resume and/or LinkedIn profile to email@example.com.